Keyword

Comment Refresh with AllVideos No Working

More
14 years 9 months ago #76307 by zuser
I have seen multiple versions of this issue and the only responses are general statements saying "you must have a javascript error." My issue is that when I submit a comment on an item with a video in it (using AllVideo plugin), the page doesn't refresh. The refresh circle on the comment form spins forever. On items without a video, the page refresh works fine. My page is not indicating a javascript error anywhere. I have tested it with the basic Joomla template and still no luck.

As opposed to other related postings, I feel I have pinpointed the issue as being related to the video. I can't find any help relating to this.

Note: the comment is still added, the page just doesn't refresh. This is the case in Firefox and Chrome, IE doesn't even add the comment.

I am running :
PHP Version 4.4.7
Joomla 1.5.14

K2 v2.1
All Videos version 3.1

My site's global cache is also turned off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #76308 by zuser
Replied by zuser on topic Comment Refresh with AllVideos No Working
I discovered that it is actually the SIG that is causing the problem. Like many others I can't get the image gallery to work so I had tested out the plugin by inserting it directly into a the item content: {galery}1{/gallery}.

When I took this out the comments work fine in all browsers. My issue now is that when reCaptcha is enabled it never submits, its just reloads a new captcha even when I type it in correctly...

More
14 years 9 months ago #76309 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Comment Refresh with AllVideos No Working
Hi. Please ensure that you are not getting any script errors and that you don't load the k2.js twice.

zuser said:I discovered that it is actually the SIG that is causing the problem. Like many others I can't get the image gallery to work so I had tested out the plugin by inserting it directly into a the item content: {galery}1{/gallery}.
When I took this out the comments work fine in all browsers. My issue now is that when reCaptcha is enabled it never submits, its just reloads a new captcha even when I type it in correctly...

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #76310 by Francesc Llorens