Keyword

K2 Content Module Extra Fields

• Stephen LaFond
  • Stephen LaFond's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #81654 by Stephen LaFond
K2 Content Module Extra Fields was created by Stephen LaFond
Been trying to figure out how to display certain extra fields with the K2 content module. I have been trying to figure this out for a few days now and finally give up.The following is the block of code that I wanna change so that I can put in say the ID number of an extra field and it would then pull its name and value. I understand the block of code and how it works, just don't know how to rewrite it to show what I want.      <?php if($params->get('itemExtraFields') && count($item->extra_fields)): ?>        <ul class="moduleItemExtraFields">        <?php foreach ($item->extra_fields as $extraField): ?>                <li class="type<?php echo ucfirst($extraField->type); ?> group<?php echo $extraField->group; ?>">                    <span class="moduleItemExtraFieldsLabel"><?php echo $extraField->name; ?></span>                    <span class="moduleItemExtraFieldsValue"><?php echo $extraField->value; ?></span>                    <br class="clr" />                        </li>        <?php endforeach; ?>      </ul>      <?php endif; ?>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #81655 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic K2 Content Module Extra Fields
Any Success here " Stephen ".

More
13 years 2 months ago #81656 by demonas
Replied by demonas on topic K2 Content Module Extra Fields
I want to do a similar thing. Any ideas about the syntax?