Keyword

Moving my website and my K2 content is not showing up!

• Different Color
  • Different Color's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #83661 by Different Color
Replied by Different Color on topic Moving my website and my K2 content is not showing up!
have done it several times! Just did it again to make sure... cleared the cache and purged expired...is there another cache besides the joomla core one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #83662 by Make Good MEdia
Replied by Make Good MEdia on topic Moving my website and my K2 content is not showing up!
Send me a link to your site.

Martha Moody said:have done it several times! Just did it again to make sure... cleared the cache and purged expired...is there another cache besides the joomla core one?

• Different Color
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #83663 by Different Color
Replied by Different Color on topic Moving my website and my K2 content is not showing up!
berkeley.directrouter.com/~villagec/

Do you want admin access?

Steve Karol said:Send me a link to your site.

Martha Moody said:have done it several times! Just did it again to make sure... cleared the cache and purged expired...is there another cache besides the joomla core one?

More
14 years 4 months ago #83664 by Make Good MEdia
Replied by Make Good MEdia on topic Moving my website and my K2 content is not showing up!
Lol,...long solution i see for you is to , open and save all your articles again.

More
14 years 4 months ago #83665 by Make Good MEdia
Try it with one category and let me know how it goes

Steve Karol said:Lol,...long solution i see for you is to , open and save all your articles again.

• Different Color
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #83666 by Different Color
Oh my god... the horror! I hope that's not the solution... I'll try it.

Steve Karol said:Try it with one category and let me know how it goes
Steve Karol said:Lol,...long solution i see for you is to , open and save all your articles again.

More
14 years 4 months ago #83667 by Make Good MEdia
Did it work?

Martha Moody said:Oh my god... the horror! I hope that's not the solution... I'll try it.
Steve Karol said:Try it with one category and let me know how it goes Steve Karol said:Lol,...long solution i see for you is to , open and save all your articles again.

• Different Color
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #83668 by Different Color
It did not work! I edited this article (and a couple others) and saved them and closed them... and cleared the caches... and berkeley.directrouter.com/~villagec/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1085:tiny-united-with-his-family is still blank.

I'm so frustrated with this. This is what you get for doing a giant volunteer thing. :P

I'm really wanting to move this website off of GoDaddy (and it works fine there, but is SO SLOW)- but if I can't make it work at Rochen, what's a different recommended host?

martha

Steve Karol said:Did it work?
Martha Moody said:Oh my god... the horror! I hope that's not the solution... I'll try it. Steve Karol said:Try it with one category and let me know how it goes Steve Karol said:Lol,...long solution i see for you is to , open and save all your articles again.

More
14 years 4 months ago #83669 by Make Good MEdia
works well in godaddy: Send me the cpanel access of the live site and the site you are transferring it too. (Well that is if you can trust a stranger to help)
oh my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Martha Moody said:It did not work! I edited this article (and a couple others) and saved them and closed them... and cleared the caches... and berkeley.directrouter.com/~villagec/index.php?option=com_k2&;... is still blank. I'm so frustrated with this. This is what you get for doing a giant volunteer thing. :P

I'm really wanting to move this website off of GoDaddy (and it works fine there, but is SO SLOW)- but if I can't make it work at Rochen, what's a different recommended host?

martha

Steve Karol said:Did it work? Martha Moody said:Oh my god... the horror! I hope that's not the solution... I'll try it. Steve Karol said:Try it with one category and let me know how it goes Steve Karol said:Lol,...long solution i see for you is to , open and save all your articles again.

More
13 years 5 months ago #83670 by Kelvin Cooks
Martha,

Did you ever figure out the problem with the missing K2 content?  I'm having a similar issue after moving from Joomlapolis hosting to SiteGround.

Thanks,

Kelvin