Keyword

Can't install K2 on joomla 1.6

More
13 years 3 months ago #84547 by OnlineNow
Replied by OnlineNow on topic Can't install K2 on joomla 1.6
@Olivier

Ah, I see you may only complain when you help other people? The "problem" for me is not that K2 for J1.6 isn't out yet but the lack on info about it. And especially the several dates that are again and again mentioned about when it will come out and then it goes quiet again.

KooTjoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nick
  • Nick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #84548 by Nick
Replied by Nick on topic Can't install K2 on joomla 1.6
Everybody chill your fucking nips. Geez. If you are a real developer you fuck K2 and develop your own shit. NOW STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT SOFTWARE AND YOUR PIECE OF SHIT "DEVELOPER" SKILLS. IT WILL COME OUT WHEN IT COMES OUT.

More
13 years 3 months ago #84549 by Garth P Sang
Replied by Garth P Sang on topic Can't install K2 on joomla 1.6
@Nick Tsutsunava

Could not have said it better myself.

More
13 years 3 months ago #84550 by SL
Replied by SL on topic Can't install K2 on joomla 1.6
@G P S

I need just answer like "2-3 days" and i wait for it, or "2-3 weeks" and i switch to another component.

@Nick Tsutsunava

real developers don't write all from scratch. If do your way, real developer must write own language (like C++), then write own OS, then own language for web (like PHP or Phyton), then write CMS, and then write "own piece of shit"=blog system. Or it's not a real developer )

So, I haven't time to write all code in the world, and like every normal developer use third-party software.

• Nick
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #84551 by Nick
@SL wtf are you talking about? If you are a real developer you just build your own CMS from scratch OR you use a fooking framework. Stop complaining and get your game face on. Use drupal or something else. Don't be hooked on software of which you know it takes ages to complete. You know for a fact that joomla and drupal are constantly updated. If you are a reall developer you take wordpress and mod the shit out of it like a boss.

More
13 years 3 months ago #84552 by SL
@Nick Tsutsunava

Unfortunately your level of knowledge about development is very low.

"If you are a real developer you just build your own CMS...bla-bla-bla" - and write own OS, own language, all like i said before.

People don't won't to learn 50 CMS, they want Joomla\Wordpress\Drupal. And people that learn how to work with one of them will not teach the other two. So your advice - is waste of time and money.

"Use drupal or something else. Don't be hooked on software of which you know it takes ages to complete. You know for a fact that joomla and drupal are constantly updated. If you are a reall developer you take wordpress and mod the shit out of it like a boss"

So, first "Use Drupal", then "Use Wordpress", but only not Joomla? What are you doing here, if you so badly think about this CMS?

P.S. JoomlaWorks - real developers? They used Joomla, not Drupal or Wordpress and "mod the shit out of it like a boss". Why not own CMS? :)

• Nick
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #84553 by Nick
ok i stopped at the first sentence because you obviously think you are a "real" developer which you are NOT. What the FUCK is wrong with you? WHY THE FUCK do you have to write your own OS to build a CMS in php? I do that all the frikkin' time and i have no knowledge of C++

Secondly I am just giving you options that's why i said wordpress joomla and drupal. They are in no particular order. And another reason why i suggested those is because they have a high rate of development unlike K2.

Now take your shitty as whining somewhere else. You obviously don't understand what i am saying (which is to man the fuck up and write your own fucking CMS IN PHP if you can't wait for K2)

More
13 years 3 months ago #84554 by SL
@Nick Tsutsunava

"WHY THE FUCK do you have to write your own OS to build a CMS in php?"

For the same reason that I should write my own CMS instead of using ready-made.

"And another reason why i suggested those is because they have a high rate of development unlike K2"

If I knew beforehand that the "early may" means "maybe in summer", I'd planned to develop under a different component.

"which is to man the fuck up and write your own fucking CMS IN PHP if you can't wait for K2"

Your troll-style manner of conversation does not bother me. Like i said before, my clients don't want to learn new CMS. Read this line as many times as you need to understand.

P.S. You did not answer the question. So if developer didn't write own CMS, then he is not real developer. So JoomlaWorks - not real developers. I am right?

• Nick
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #84555 by Nick
i give up

More
13 years 3 months ago #84556 by OnlineNow
Replied by OnlineNow on topic Can't install K2 on joomla 1.6
Whooo, were am I, what a high level of communication here. This doesn't bring us anywhere guys. The only thing that bothers me is the lack off communication of JW on this matter. I still think K2 is one of the best things that happened to Joomla all the credits on this go to JW. But I have never seen this bad information to users and future users.

A sort of timeline and open and reliable info to the community could prevent this endless conversations. Especially the useless ones above.

KooTjoo