Keyword

Front end user add item very confusing

More
13 years 9 months ago #90400 by Odin Mayland
Replied by Odin Mayland on topic Front end user add item very confusing
I get tweets all the time about the numerous people using K2 but apparently not one of them uses rocket theme templates with a login popup position or I am the only one with this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #90401 by daniel
Replied by daniel on topic Front end user add item very confusing
modernmagic said:I get tweets all the time about the numerous people using K2 but apparently not one of them uses rocket theme templates with a login popup position or I am the only one with this issue?

I do also have the same issue and I'm useing rockettheme, but didn't fing any solution yet.

More
13 years 9 months ago #90402 by Odin Mayland
Replied by Odin Mayland on topic Front end user add item very confusing
I have also posted this complaint at rockettheme. If you haven't please bump your posts over there too.

More
13 years 6 months ago #90403 by Marcelo Passos
Replied by Marcelo Passos on topic Front end user add item very confusing
Magic,

I dont use rockettheme template, but i have the same issue in frontend.

More
13 years 5 months ago #90404 by Brent C
Replied by Brent C on topic Front end user add item very confusing
I'm using a RocketTheme template, but the K2 Login isn't using the popup position.

I just tested by setting the template back to rhuk_milkyway. After clicking save on the frontend article submit form the standard Joomla "Article Saved" message appeared at the top of the popup window. I'm wondering if this is breaking on RT templates due to the Gantry option to control where Joomla messages appear. I'm going to play with positions and see if I can find one that will work. Next step after that would be changing "Article Saved" to something more informative.