Keyword

Bug ? Impossible to select categories in a Menu Item Type

• MORGANE JACQUET
  • MORGANE JACQUET's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90635 by MORGANE JACQUET
Hello,I have created 3 categories with elements (all published). One of my Menus Items has to display the latest items from 1 category.Path of the administration :Menu Item Manager : [mainmenu] > New > K2 > Latest items from (one or more) users or categoriesI have troubles with selecting the category I want to display :Category settings : Click to select one or more categories.Nothing happens when clicking on a category.I think it's a Javascript problem.I have tried with other menu items, and different browsers as : Firefox (my default one), Safari, IE, Chrome.For example, this is the relevant code :<a class="k2ListItemDisabled" title="Click to add this item" onclick="window.parent.jSelectCategory('8', 'Recent News', 'id');">Recent News</a>Anyone has the same problem ?Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #90636 by BRupholdt
Did you find what was causing this?  I'm having precisely the same issue and can find no solutions.  

Disabled adblock, tried different browsers.  Just doesn't work. 

More
13 years 2 months ago #90637 by BRupholdt
Found the error on my site.  It was pointed to an old jquery file that didn't exist.  Copied it in and voila! all is good.