Keyword

Bullets in the CSS on the toolbar and module...

More
13 years 5 months ago #94851 by canderson
Replied by canderson on topic Bullets in the CSS on the toolbar and module...
Terry, I added the codes you mentioned (K2 > generic > item.php and then K2 > css > k2.css) and it didn't change anything except add the | line in between the bullet points and the tag. See here: www.papublicmedia.org/cancer-and-treatments/test-story-5-31611

Any idea?

I agree with the Gantry templates, they also load an insane amount of css files (I saw a site that had a page calling over 450 css files that was Gantry-based!).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #94852 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Bullets in the CSS on the toolbar and module...
You're almost there.  The code changes are working fine.  Just change the | symbol to a comma if that's what you want.  I looked at the page and the css changes aren't being applied.  All I see in your K2.css is the following, which does not appear to be being applied, plus you need to address both the li and the ul.

div.itemTagsBlock ul.itemTags li {display:inline;list-style:none;padding:0 4px 0 0;margin:0;text-align:center;}
Enter the line exactly as I gave you in the thirdparty.css and see if that works. Again I hate gantry.

More
13 years 5 months ago #94853 by canderson
Replied by canderson on topic Bullets in the CSS on the toolbar and module...
thirdparty.css was the charm! www.papublicmedia.org/cancer-and-treatments/test-story-5-31611

I actually like the | tags, think I'll keep 'em. Thank you so, so much Terry.

More
13 years 5 months ago #94854 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Bullets in the CSS on the toolbar and module...
No problem.  Nice looking site, by the way.