Keyword

Read more link doesn't work (or full text doesn't show)

• frederik
  • frederik's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95408 by frederik
Hello,

I have a problem with the joomla (K2) website i'm making. If you press the read more link under an article it doesnt show the full article.I know there is a parameter for showing full text so that isn't the problem.This is a website i'm making and it isn't finished yet so not everything works but if you want to take a look at the problem : frederikn.cloudaccess.net/ .ps: some links are in dutch so if youre looking fore the read more link its called : lees meer.so if someone can help me i would appreciate that.

edit: actually almost nothing works, the read more link doesn't work the comment link doesn't work.. i cant do a thing if i change a setting it doesn't apply..

Kind regards,

Frederik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• frederik
  • frederik's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #95409 by frederik
Hi, thats because on the frontpage it isn't the K2 module anymore.First i included the module in my template on my frontpage like this: <div id="main_content_text"><jdoc:include type="modules" name="news" style="xhtml" /></div>and nothing worked like i explained in my first post. But when i put the normal component for news back and i followed a link to the K2 categories everything worked fine but now is my quistion what is the correct way to include it on my frontpage?If you go to frederikn.cloudaccess.net/ you can see the normal joomla component for news but if you click on the link : Nieuws you go to the K2 component. So if sombody knows how to put the K2 component on my frontpage please let me know.

Its possible that the website doesn't look good in firefox or other browsers at this time it only works good in IE  but i'm working on it.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.