All article locked

• juju
  • juju's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 6 months ago #95418 by juju
All article locked was created by juju
Hi !

I have a strange problem since yesterday (since I modified the save button, like here : community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-add-new-item-window-resize?page=13&commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A178376&x=1#3536014Comment178376)

I don't know if it's due to the modification for the button save, but for each article I add, they are lock in back end. I had to unlock them with "Tools"->General Validation in backend.

For example, the user "Juju" add 4 articles, they are all locked. And when "Juju" logout, all article unlock itself.

Any idea ? It's really weird Oo ...

Thanks ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• juju
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 6 months ago #95419 by juju
Replied by juju on topic All article locked
I just test with a fresh installation, if I add an item, even if I'm only an author (item unpublished), it is not blocked in back-end...

So what I could change that caused that ? The last thing I do is modify the button save to redirect with the code here : community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-add-new-item-window-resize?id=3536014%3ATopic%3A73456&page=13#comments

I don't understand, someone had an idea ?

Thanks ;)

• juju
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 6 months ago #95420 by juju
Replied by juju on topic All article locked
Hi !

I have a strange problem since yesterday (since I modified the save button, like here : community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-add-new-item-window-resize?page=13&commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A178376&x=1#3536014Comment178376)

I don't know if it's due to the modification for the button save, but for each article I add, they are lock in back end. I had to unlock them with "Tools"->General Validation in backend.

For example, the user "Juju" add 4 articles, they are all locked. And when "Juju" logout, all article unlock itself.

Any idea ? It's really weird Oo ...

Thanks ;)