Keyword

Menu styling not adhering to items - please help!

• canderson
  • canderson's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #95980 by canderson
I'm having a devil of time solving an issue, and thought maybe someone here could help me out. My new site went live yesterday and I've discovered that items aren't adhering to the menu they are posted in (I'm using K2 for content). By that, I mean the style I have set for different menus is no longer working for the items (it worked as of last week and still works on stories posted early last week).For example, when I post a story all modules appear on the main menu where they should but when you click on a story it takes you to defaulted style page. I have styles set up within the backend template menu structure that's not working. It appears - by looking at the breadcrumbs - these items aren't actually going to a menu even though they do appear on the menu page?Example of one that isn't working: facingcancertogether.witf.org/ca ... facts-4911 Note this should have a sidebar menu that's pointed to the main section and all its submenu tags (Cancer & Treatments).An older story works, here's the link for that: facingcancertogether.witf.org/ca ... ncers-4111As you can see it loads the sidebar menu and the color scheme at the top is correct, which isn't for the first link I posted.I cannot find out how to fix this. Any ideas? Modules are published correctly, it has to be something where the item isn't seeing its menu. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.