Keyword

mod_k2_content not showing selected specific item

More
13 years 5 months ago #96004 by Makis
Hi!

I tried using mod_k2_content in order to display some of my items in my template module position.I found out that my last 2 items are not displayed while other display without any problem.

I m using latest version of Joomla, K2, K2mart and sh404sef.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96005 by Makis
Disabling sh404sef fixed this.

There is got to be a way making K2 and sh404sef work together since this isnt the 1st time I m experiencing problems with those two components.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96006 by BBC
What is "last 2 items" ? And what is "other" ?
Are they in same k2_content module ?

Try to install Cache Cleaner plugin and set it to delete cache at Apply or Save in Admin panel.

I am using sh404SEF with k2_content module and had NEVER such problems. So it must be something else in your case.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96007 by Makis
Hello, thanks for the reply.

All items belong to K2. When I select module show specific items and select all my items(total of 6) one by one everythings shows up except those last two newest items of mine. I tried moving working items on same category as the ones that dont show and those old items showed without any problem so its not about my category settings(even though every category of mine share settings from the root one).

I noticed that disabling sh404sef enable those two items in the right module but I cant get them to show on other modules like advert and so on, so I guess this one is related to my template settings.

Did you have also installed VM and K2Mart?

ps: I already found and issue with K2Mart but its not related to this topic.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96008 by BBC
No, no VM and K2Mart.

Try that Cache Cleaner plugin. Or you maybe use some old version of sh404SEF. I never had problem with module and sef.

www.nonumber.nl/extensions/cachecleaner?tab=download

Set it to delete cache at Save or Apply. I had once problem with another K2 news module and that cleaner fixed it.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96009 by Makis
Ok, will do that.

Thanks.