Keyword

How can I change the layout of the extra field typ searchable labels?

• rigardo davini
  • rigardo davini's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #96310 by rigardo davini
Hello!

I have created a new k2 template and adjusted my extra fields (with big help from Daniel Arnolf in this discussion). Now I want that the content of the extra field typ “searchable labels” is shown in a list rather than in one line.

My plan is a little bigger, so I tell it quickly. Maybe it is more understandable then. I want one extra field (typ: searchable labels) and each comma should mark a break, so each label is in its own line (and later also in its own div). Next to each label a div with a xml generated text should be shown (a little sketch is attached).

I haven’t planned it exactly through to the very end, because I want my searchable labels layout changed first.

Any help are very welcome!Thank you 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rigardo davini
More
13 years 4 months ago #96311 by rigardo davini
Maybe I have explained it too confusing. I just want the extra field typ "searchable labels" shown  one label  below the other. But I don't know where I can change the layout of the searchable labels.Thank you for any help! 

• rigardo davini
More
13 years 2 months ago #96312 by rigardo davini
Hello!I gave this problem a little break, but now I have a solution, that works for me.I don't know much about php, but I have found the right code to use.

$myextrafield_splitted = split("<a href", $myextrafield);

I added it in my item.php where I have put my customised extrafield.Now my searchable labels are a nice list.Maybe someone with poor php skills (like me) will find it helpfull :)