Keyword

Rating system response text

• Crash Raindog
  • Crash Raindog's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #98541 by Crash Raindog
Rating system response text was created by Crash Raindog
I've got the rating system working on a site I'm building, which can be viewed here:

s126843457.websitehome.co.uk/kingink/

At the moment it's all dummy content so rate as much as you wish to check the problem I'm having, which is when I rate something for the second time, instead of a nice grammatically correct response, such as the one I found  k2  models/item.php echo JText::_('You have already rated this item.'); I get this 'You already have rate this Item.' as you can see by going to this page and then refreshing once you have the 'Thank for rating!' response.

s126843457.websitehome.co.uk/kingink/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&task=vote&user_rating=3&itemID=21

I've searched throughout the whole site, made a complately clean install of Joomla 1.5.23 with K2 2.4.1 and it gives exactly the same output so there isn't a templating problem or some plugin conflicting with it.

How can I find the string to change it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Crash Raindog
  • Crash Raindog's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #98542 by Crash Raindog
Replied by Crash Raindog on topic Rating system response text
Problem has now, sort of, resolved itself, it seems the JText string being output by the models/item.php was somehow faulty, I simply rewrote the line, exactly the same and it worked fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.