Keyword

Change K2 content items order

• George Savvoglou
  • George Savvoglou's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #98744 by George Savvoglou
Change K2 content items order was created by George Savvoglou
Hello i am new to K2 and i want help about how to change the order of k2 content items.

I want to have video after the image of the article and not in the end or article.is this possible?what should i change in k2.css?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• George Savvoglou
More
13 years 2 months ago #98745 by George Savvoglou
Replied by George Savvoglou on topic Change K2 content items order
Thank you for your reply but i dont want this i want to change the style of the item when you are looking it. Move the video under the image
Attachments:

• George Savvoglou
More
13 years 2 months ago #98746 by George Savvoglou
Replied by George Savvoglou on topic Change K2 content items order
what should i change there? i am not php expert :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #98747 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Change K2 content items order
Search in item.php for <!-- Item Video -->

Move the block of code starting the php if just above <!-- Item Video -->

<?php if($this->item->params->get('itemVideo') && !empty($this->item->video)): ?>  <!-- Item video -->  <a name="itemVideoAnchor" id="itemVideoAnchor"></a>  <div class="itemVideoBlock">      <h3><?php echo JText::_('Related Video'); ?></h3>        <?php if($this->item->videoType=='embedded'): ?>        <div class="itemVideoEmbedded">            <?php echo $this->item->video; ?>        </div>        <?php else: ?>        <span class="itemVideo"><?php echo $this->item->video; ?></span>        <?php endif; ?>      <?php if($this->item->params->get('itemVideoCaption') && !empty($this->item->video_caption)): ?>      <span class="itemVideoCaption"><?php echo $this->item->video_caption; ?></span>      <?php endif; ?>      <?php if($this->item->params->get('itemVideoCredits') && !empty($this->item->video_credits)): ?>      <span class="itemVideoCredits"><?php echo $this->item->video_credits; ?></span>      <?php endif; ?>      <div class="clr"></div>  </div>  <?php endif; ?>

To Just before search for <?php if(!empty($this->item->fulltext)): ?>

Try starting at the top of item.php and reading the comments to get a feel for the order and how things are getting placed on the page