Keyword

Create a unique customer site using K2 - Crear una pagina única por cliente usando K2

• Diego Uribe Gamez
  • Diego Uribe Gamez's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #99724 by Diego Uribe Gamez
Google translate (Spanish to English)

The idea is to support more specialized and able to serve every customer professionally, for this we used K2 was raised because the component was present in various parts of the page, I'll explain a little better:

1. The customer logs on to the page.2. It appears the module content with the items that we want it to appear that specific customer.3. closed section and no one else can see your items.I asked an acquaintance but he said he is troubled by the number of permits, but to me the truthI do not care because it is a specialized service for each client, but I did not try the solution,help me if I would like to make the procedure easier way using only k2.Thank you.

La idea es hacer un soporte mas especializado y poder atender a cada cliente de forma especializada, para esto se planteo que usáramos K2 ya que el componente estaba presente en varias partes de la pagina, le voy a explicar un poco mejor:

1. El cliente se logea en la pagina.2. Le aparece el modulo de contenidos con los artículos que nosotros queramos que le aparezcan a ese cliente especifico.3. cierra sección y nadie mas puede ver sus artículos.

Le pregunte a un conocido pero me dijo que es un problemas por la cantidad de permisos, pero a mi la verdad no me importa ya que es un servicio especializado en cada cliente, intente pero no doy con las solución, me gustaría si me ayudan para hacer el procedimiento de la forma mas fácil usando únicamente k2.

Gracias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.