Keyword

K2 Items Imported from Joomla Content not imported Images

• Russell English
  • Russell English's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #158387 by Russell English
I have an issue where I have imported 8000 Joomla content articles into K2 Items using the 'Import Joomla Content' button within K2. The articles(items) have imported perfectly into K2, however the images haven't and all of the K2 Items now don't have any images in them.

Is there anyway I can import the images somehow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #158396 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 Items Imported from Joomla Content not imported Images
Hello,

By default images are not processed. You have two options.
a) Use this extension which automatically imports the first image
github.com/getk2/k2-iaki

b) Use an extension like K2 import (you need to ask the extension's developer on how the images are handled)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #159960 by conshelf
I just imported 3000+ articles and was shocked to find out that K2 doesn't import the intro text or full text images. Disappointed in a huge way. Considering that most articles have images, how is that import a benefit to anyone with a news or blogs site?

So, i downloaded and installed the IAKI plugin. Removed K2 and started over. Enabled the plugin and reimported all articles, still nothing.

I really need help, I just cleaned up all of our articles in an effort to move everything to K2. Our site is supposed to relaunch this Friday, is there a trick to getting this to work?

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #160014 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 Items Imported from Joomla Content not imported Images
Yes, you can use an extension called K2 Import.
We are not affiliated with this extension so, you would need to double check the features of that extension with the developer.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)