Keyword

Users K2 problem in frontend and Simple Image Galery Pro

• Luis Enrique Badillo Lanzagorta
  • Luis Enrique Badillo Lanzagorta's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #158953 by Luis Enrique Badillo Lanzagorta
Users K2 problem in frontend and Simple Image Galery Pro was created by Luis Enrique Badillo Lanzagorta
Hello!. I've been working on joomla and k2 for more than 1 year and now this problem already tried everything and can not fix the problem arises me.

I tell you:

I have a website of leisure and culture that have different categories, it happens that users want to create for people from the frontend Loguen and insert items in k2. So I have no problem enable it. Summing enabled tabs Content (text) - Picture (article) - Image Gallery (Simple Image Galery Pro) for frontend and menus in order to create the article.

Now the following happens if I as admin logging me from the frontend can create the article, upload an image of the article and the picture gallery tab to upload the photos you want ONLY that gallery. that's clear. But when I give permission to "John" to access from the frontend and allow him to create an article, obviously restringo their permits just create articles and edit own, he can not create a gallery from TAB gallery. when you open the modal Simple Image Galery Pro redirects in the same modal to the homepage and get a message "Error not authorized to view this resource."

Check the permissions and everything was fine with the user. Tired of mulling download a copy of the database of each table k2 and made a new installation with the last pack of joomla, install everything from scratch, template, k2, languages, etc ... and started to replace in the database table by table and manages to find that the problem is in the ITEMS table; I have no idea why when I import the database online that I have my local version does not allow me to create image galleries on the tab and when I had to leave it by default if I may.

Only if you give permission to edit any article allows you to create image galleries TAB, but I do not have that permission, you can modify all items of the portal.

I must stress that both locally and on the web have updated joomla and k2 in the same version.

Someone who can take me a halo of light? You will thank! :)

I share screenshots to see the error.

Excuse the English, it is translated by google.

imgur.com/4dHokH2

imgur.com/f1KoW7U

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #159011 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Users K2 problem in frontend and Simple Image Galery Pro
Hello,

Make sure that the Super User's K2 User Group has the proper permissions in order to add galleries and media.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.