Keyword

Articles appearing under Single article listing from Menu?

• Site Wide Design
  • Site Wide Design's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #158971 by Site Wide Design
Hi All,

I am having a strange issue. I have linked to a Single article from the Main menu, the article loads fine however 'other' articles are loading underneath it on the same page? I have checked and do not have any modules assigned to that page which would load the articles. I can't for the life of me figure out what is loading these articles.

the url is tbligroup (dot) com/news-conf.html

The article uses an embed code to embed an paper.li publication, the article titled 'Repsonsible Investing...' should not be there, nor anything underneath it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Am I missing something simple here?

Regards
Donna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #159015 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Articles appearing under Single article listing from Menu?
Hello,

This might be a template feature (infinite scroll) by default K2 will only load the desired item.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Site Wide Design
  • Site Wide Design's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #159017 by Site Wide Design
Replied by Site Wide Design on topic Articles appearing under Single article listing from Menu?
Hi Krikor,

Thanks for your reply. I have rebuild the menu item, reassigning all modules one by one and the additional articles seem to no longer be appearing so i am unsure of what the problem was. I do now have an additional issue.

If i hide the item title within the display settings of the item, it also hides part of the content imported through the embed code (paper.li) so that only the footer shows. Its all very odd.

Any suggestions?
Regards
Donna