Keyword

After upgrade SIG on v3.6.0 my large image suddenly disappeared

• Tanja tanja
  • Tanja tanja's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #169110 by Tanja tanja
I’m using Simple Image Gallery Plugin for a while and it is really great. But when I upgraded it to a new version v3.6.0 I have a problem. The thumbnails are showing cool, but when I click to enlarge my image - it is enlarged properly and I start to list other images but soon suddenly everytihng disappears and the white page appears.. only in the upper left corner on my screen is a printed contact email. And this always happens when I open any picture gallery on my site. That problem has not existed before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #169112 by JoomlaWorks
This is probably caused by some other Joomla extension that triggers JavaScript after a few seconds on the page (that's why the output gets blank after a while as you say).

A URL to the site would greatly help so we can see any errors in the JS console.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Tanja tanja
  • Tanja tanja's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #169223 by Tanja tanja
The site is: www.arhivvojvodine.org.rs/ but when I update Joomla to v3.6.5 that problem with sig gallery has disappeared. But appeared new.
- I cannot edit or add any article anymore. In the article manager the save and apply button refuse service.
- I cannot edit modules, the screen begins to load, then goes blank except for a small drop down with the name of the module in it.
I ca not do anything in the site administration, just open and close articles, plugins, templates...

Front of the site all fine.

More
5 years 7 months ago #169237 by JoomlaWorks
SIG only triggers in specific places and in the frontend only. If (as you say) you cannot perform any editing actions in the backend, the problem is not SIG because it does not execute anywhere in the backend.

Try disabling your system plugins one by one as some of them may break the JS loaded in edit pages or it may cause PHP errors altogether. What you're facing here has nothing to do with SIG.

P.S. I just checked your site and SIG works just fine.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)