Keyword

Upgrade to k2 2.5 ruined my website

• Mohamed Elshahawy
  • Mohamed Elshahawy's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #57619 by Mohamed Elshahawy
Upgrade to k2 2.5 ruined my website was created by Mohamed Elshahawy
I upgraded my website to k2 2.5 and when I did that the main page for the admin page stopped working and I get an error message but I still can access the admin, and I got a strange horizontal scroll at the bottom of the website front page.

Please help me to solve that. and if I can get back to the previous version of k2 to solve it as I created all my website pages on k2.

my joomla version is: 1.5
Images are attached.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 11 months ago #57620 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: Upgrade to k2 2.5 ruined my website
Hi Mohamed Elshahawy,

Can we see the link to your site? I can't see the attached images. What is the error message saying?

K2 Rocks \m/

• Mohamed Elshahawy
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57621 by Mohamed Elshahawy
Replied by Mohamed Elshahawy on topic Re: Upgrade to k2 2.5 ruined my website
Te error message saying:

K2 Stats (admin)
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

this is what I get when trying to access my administration section.

and I get a strange scroll at the bottom of the website front page. and when I scroll I see the mega menu items.

you can open it on google chrome and you will see it.
I tried to set up K2 2.2 again but the problem still existed.

Please feed me back. I should deliver this website tomorrow.

• Mohamed Elshahawy
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57622 by Mohamed Elshahawy
Any help.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 11 months ago #57623 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: Upgrade to k2 2.5 ruined my website
Hi,

I do not see any scrollbars at the front page or the admin area. I just tried with both firefox and chrome.

K2 Rocks \m/

• Mohamed Elshahawy
More
12 years 11 months ago #57624 by Mohamed Elshahawy
It is in the front page and I just enabled the debug system and I sent you teh code.
and the scroll in in-front of me horizontal scroll.

and I can not access the admin section anymore.

Please look at it again.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 11 months ago #57625 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Ok i see those lines when i click a link, did you set the debug mode to yes in admin configuration ?

K2 Rocks \m/

• Mohamed Elshahawy
More
12 years 11 months ago #57626 by Mohamed Elshahawy
Yes I just did it to let you see it.
And I can not access my admin page anymore

it gives me this:

Welcome to Joomla!

Congratulations on choosing Joomla! as your content management system. To help you get started, check out these excellent resources for securing your server and pointers to documentation and other helpful resources.

Security

On the Internet, security is always a concern. For that reason, you are encouraged to subscribe to the Joomla! Security Announcements for the latest information on new Joomla! releases, emailed to you automatically.

If this is one of your first Web sites, security considerations may seem complicated and intimidating. There are three simple steps that go a long way towards securing a Web site: (1) regular backups; (2) prompt updates to the latest Joomla! release; and (3) a good Web host. There are many other important security considerations that you can learn about by reading the Joomla! Security Checklist.

If you believe your Web site was attacked, or you think you have discovered a security issue in Joomla!, please do not post it in the Joomla! forums. Publishing this information could put other Web sites at risk. Instead, report possible security vulnerabilities to the Joomla! Security Task Force.

Learning Joomla!

A good place to start learning Joomla! is the "Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla!." There, you will find a Quick Start to Joomla! guide and video, amongst many other tutorials. The Joomla! Community Magazine also has articles for new learners and experienced users, alike. A great place to look for answers is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). If you are stuck on a particular screen in the Administrator (which is where you are now), try clicking the Help toolbar button to get assistance specific to that page.

If you still have questions, please feel free to use the Joomla! Forums. The forums are an incredibly valuable resource for all levels of Joomla! users. Before you post a question, though, use the forum search (located at the top of each forum page) to see if the question has been asked and answered.

Getting Involved

If you want to help make Joomla! better, consider getting involved. There are many ways you can make a positive difference. Have fun using Joomla!.
K2 Stats (admin)
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 11 months ago #57627 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
I can still access your admin page and i dont see any scrollbar at the front page as you mentioned.

Attachment not found

K2 Rocks \m/
Attachments:

• Mohamed Elshahawy
More
12 years 11 months ago #57628 by Mohamed Elshahawy
When I enter the user name and password it gives me an error page with the text i sent you before.
and I swear the scroll is still in my front page.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachments: