Keyword

K2 Stats (admin) error

• Claes Lampi
  • Claes Lampi's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #59898 by Claes Lampi
K2 Stats (admin) error was created by Claes Lampi
Just updated K2 to 2.5.2 (joomla is 1.7.3). In the main page in the back end, the K2 Stats (admin) wont show.

Error message is:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...default.php on line 37

Line 37 is: <?php foreach($latestItems as $latest): ?>

Whats wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #59899 by andrea
Replied by andrea on topic Re: K2 Stats (admin) error

Claes Lampi wrote: Just updated K2 to 2.5.2 (joomla is 1.7.3). In the main page in the back end, the K2 Stats (admin) wont show.

Error message is:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...default.php on line 37

Line 37 is: <?php foreach($latestItems as $latest): ?>

Whats wrong?

Hallo,
I have the same problem after upgrade K2 from 2.5.1 to 2.5.2 on joomla 1.7.3. The same problem is on Joomla 1.7.3 with a new installiation og k2 2.5.3.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/tmpl/default.php on line 37

More
12 years 10 months ago #59900 by SDKiller
Replied by SDKiller on topic Re: K2 Stats (admin) error

What has changed in 2.5.3? Here's a list of the most important ones:

* First and foremost, we have fixed any PHP notices, warning or errors

Not everything was fixed really )))

You have such warning because some of the arrays, prepared for admin tabs is empty and there is no check for empty values in module.

You have no items - that's the reason for this message.

Russian K2 support on joomlaforum.ru

• Claes Lampi
  • Claes Lampi's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #59901 by Claes Lampi
Replied by Claes Lampi on topic Re: K2 Stats (admin) error
There are more than 400 item i K2. Maybe there's a conflict with Admin-tool from Akeeba?

More
12 years 10 months ago #59902 by andrea
Hallo,
On my site there isn't Akeeba Backup, for this reason i think don't is this the problem. I have installed only Joomla 1.7.3 and K2 2.5.3 and many article in K2.
On Joomla 1.7.3+K2 2.5.1 and the same article in K2 there isn't a problem. ..

More
12 years 10 months ago #59903 by Jonathan Oliveira
Replied by Jonathan Oliveira on topic Re: K2 Stats (admin) error
I am developing a new design for the Commercial Multi Marketing that involves the installation of smart technologies and important Joomla 1.7.3 "Project". This is my preferred platform. In "localhost" installed the latest version of Joomla 1.7.3, then follow the project schedule with the installation of Backup Akeeba Core3.3.7 (11/19/2011) and K2 v2.5.3 released on November 28, 2011.

Then after installing v2.5.3 K2, K2 Stats module (admin) presented the following issues:

Notice: Undefined variable: latestItems in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 37

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined variable: popularItems in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 64

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 64

Notice: Undefined variable: mostCommentedItems in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 92

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined variable: latestComments in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 119

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 119

Items

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 146

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 146
(

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 146

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 146

featured - trashed)

Categories

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 150

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 150
(

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 150

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 150
trashed)

Tags

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 154

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 154

Comments

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 158

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 158

Users

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 162

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 162

User groups

Notice: Undefined variable: statistics in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 166

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\evolucao\administrator\modules\mod_k2_stats\tmpl\default.php on line 166

How can you help me in the concert of these incompatibilities?

Embrace.

More
12 years 10 months ago #59904 by digitaleit
Replied by digitaleit on topic Re: K2 Stats (admin) error
Same error here!
After updating to 2.5.3 on joomla 1.7.3

Anyway K2 works correctly but this error on the backend is annoying!

Ste

More
12 years 10 months ago #59905 by andrea
Hallo K2 developer are you here?
Do you have same idea about this error?
We are worried...
Bye

More
12 years 10 months ago #59906 by Dragan Todorovic
Replied by Dragan Todorovic on topic Re: K2 Stats (admin) error
Go modules manager find K2 Stats (admin) module , open module and save it.

More
12 years 2 months ago #59907 by Joseph
Replied by Joseph on topic Re: K2 Stats (admin) error
I have seen the same error on my site. I go to Module Manager, select all, and click Check In. I did both on the Site and Administrator. Then Clear the Cache.

That solves my problem, and don't see any more error display there.

Try yours, good luck!