K2 User Module not showing{SOLVED}

• Kuniyo Harada
  • Kuniyo Harada's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #67073 by Kuniyo Harada
K2 User Module not showing{SOLVED} was created by Kuniyo Harada
:(
Hi There,

I have looked everywhere and cannot find a solution to a similar problem and need some help.

I am using joomla 2.5 with K2 v2.5.7 on my site www.raftingniseko.com.

The problem I am expressing is that I cannot get the K2 user module to appear in my template at module position "user 12" (ordered position is above my googlemap module)

The joomla login module is working fine, but I want to change this to the new K2 user module in the same position. I unpublish the joomla login module and publish the K2 user module in the same position, BUT nothing shows. In the module manager the K2 user module's published status shows not a green tick but a yellow exclamation mark.

Any advice on how I can get this module up and working would be very much appreciated.

Kuni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kuniyo Harada
  • Kuniyo Harada's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #67074 by Kuniyo Harada
Replied by Kuniyo Harada on topic Re: K2 User Module not showing {SOLVED}
:woohoo:
{SOLVED}

Hi,

Solved the problem.

I had already trashed the joomla login module and the old K2 Login module in the module manager, but the K2 user module was not showing with this Yellow exclamation mark status showing.

When I looked under the "Extension, then extension manager, then "manage" tab I found the old K2 Login module still present and enabled.

I deleted the old K2 login module here and it now works.

Hope this helps someone else.

Kuni.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.