Keyword

ERROR When No K2 Content Published On Component Page - JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:

• FidelGonzales
  • FidelGonzales's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
15 years 1 month ago #70613 by FidelGonzales
I am setting up K2 to replace Joomla default content. I am looking to use K2 as the default home page. Through the K2 Menu Item, I have eliminated the publishing of all content from showing on that page through the component. I want to publish the K2 content through the use of several K2 Content Modules.

But the problem is that when I eliminate any items being published on the K2 front page via the component, the page loads slower, and I receive the following error at the bottom of the component:

JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id: 63

Is this a bug, a limitation or misconfiguration? I have seen several references to this error prior to latest release as well as for the latest release I am running. Thank you for your assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #70614 by Llewellyn
Same problem here. When I open some of the migrated items it gives me this:

JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id: 63

Yet not all the items do it, only the unpublished items. The published items are okay. I am also running on the latest release.

thanks.

More
14 years 10 months ago #70615 by Lonnie Waugh
Same problem here... and no response?

• FidelGonzales
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 10 months ago #70616 by FidelGonzales
Bummer. I have not overcome the issue but have elected to take a different route.

I am using the default Joomla Front Page Component as my front page. I have not published any Joomla content on it but use it to collaborate all front page modules and components, primarily consisting of static HTML. I publish modules and plugins through the use of the CustomContent Module, which utilizes Joomla content articles for its HTML. This provides the capability for editors and publishers to modify the page from the front end and also the capability to publish modules and plugins.

Lastly, since I use K2 as a blog, I link it to the blogs menu link name. This happens to work out a bit better, since I can better manage the look and feel of the front page and also of what K2 blog elements (categories/tags) I publish there.

I have a working sample not for publish if interested.

• FidelGonzales
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 10 months ago #70617 by FidelGonzales
My biggest issues remains with the Ajax conflict with Virtuemart backend category search utility.

More
14 years 9 months ago #70618 by Anthony
I just solved this issue after a migration by going in and re-assigning some authors to articles. The content was written before I merged the user database so it there was a user id mix up when the users on the existing site were dropped in.

More
13 years 7 months ago #70619 by Wil Cleland
I had the same issue when migrating an old Mambo site into Joomla 1.5x

Migrated the content using "ExportContent" component.

The issue didn't rear it's head until I imported all 500 articles into K2.

Once the import was complete however I started getting the exact error which I solved using the following SQL Query

UPDATE `jos_content` SET created_by = 62 WHERE created_by = 63

Whereas ID 62 is the NEW_ID and 63 was the OLD_ID

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #70620 by Yiota
Does user with ID 63 exist? Maybe you have items assigned to that user and now it does not exist.

More
13 years 7 months ago #70621 by Wil Cleland
Yes Yiota that is exactly the problem. Somewhere while importing content into K2 this particular issue was created.

User ID 63 NEVER existed. This was a brand new installation with ONLY the Super-Administrator with ID 62.

Either way it really doesn't matter as long as there IS a user with the ID you assign.

This solution works for me, and that is all I wanted to share. I have scoured for answers to this and in the end had to figure it out myself as there have been no replies to these forums in quite some time and the issues that caused it are plentiful.

More
13 years 6 months ago #70622 by Steev J
where do u run tht sql command tho ?

my admin user has a id of 62

created a new user and then the id was 64 :/