Keyword

ReCaptcha not being displayed

• juro
  • juro's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 5 days ago #72926 by juro
ReCaptcha not being displayed was created by juro
Hi,
when I log into my frontend, I can add comments, but as a non-registered user, the reCaptcha is not displayed (see attached file, norecaptcha.png), although everyone should be able to add comments (see attached file, settings.png).

Roland
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 days ago #72927 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed
Have you enable k2 Plug in, It should be enable,please also check recaptcha keys,public and private keys should be correct.
It is working fine with my site.It means that problem in your settings.please check

• juro
More
15 years 3 days ago #72928 by juro
Replied by juro on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed
Thank you for the information, I have double checked all my settings and the K2 plugins are enabled. My reCaptcha keys are correct as well.
Are there any other checks that I can do to find the problem? This is a show stopper ..

d.k.shukla said:Have you enable k2 Plug in, It should be enable,please also check recaptcha keys,public and private keys should be correct. It is working fine with my site.It means that problem in your settings.please check

More
15 years 2 days ago #72929 by d.k.shukla
Hi
I am sorry, I don't have any further clue about your problem but I will request you to read following post to find out solution of your problem in other way.
k2community.joomlaworks.gr/forum/topics/registration-recpatcha?page=1&commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A12683&x=1#3536014Comment12683

I will hope that it will help you.

Roland Jungwirth said:Thank you for the information, I have double checked all my settings and the K2 plugins are enabled. My reCaptcha keys are correct as well. Are there any other checks that I can do to find the problem? This is a show stopper ..

d.k.shukla said:Have you enable k2 Plug in, It should be enable,please also check recaptcha keys,public and private keys should be correct. It is working fine with my site.It means that problem in your settings.please check

• juro
More
15 years 2 days ago #72930 by juro
Yes, I know is there any api or something that I could look into to find all the files that are in this functionality so that I can debug?

More
15 years 2 days ago #72931 by d.k.shukla
Similar problem is already reported by other user, please refer their thread k2community.joomlaworks.gr/forum/topics/comment-recaptcha-still?page=1&commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A6674&x=1#3536014Comment6674

Had you tried solution suggested you earlier, please try it, it is easy to implement and it is flexible. So you can add recaptcha feature in any page of website. It will not take more than 15 min to implement it.

Roland Jungwirth said:Yes, I know is there any api or something that I could look into to find all the files that are in this functionality so that I can debug?

• juro
More
15 years 1 day ago #72932 by juro
Ok, I am a n00b .... I disabled Mootools in my frontend (as I normally use jQuery), so obviously the Javascrip things did not work.
Thread can be closed.

More
13 years 11 months ago #72933 by Jane Kvzatt
Replied by Jane Kvzatt on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed
The links listed that should provide help don't work anymore, could anyone please provide me the solution that was listed.

Thank you!

More
13 years 11 months ago #72934 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed
Hi. To get this work ensure that your page has no script errors and that you have an API key from www.google.com/recaptcha.

Darlene Motley said:The links listed that should provide help don't work anymore, could anyone please provide me the solution that was listed.
Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #72935 by Jane Kvzatt
Replied by Jane Kvzatt on topic ReCaptcha not being displayed
Yes, I have the public and private keys added and I have it enabled in K2. There is no indication of a script error. That's why I'm at a loss as to what might be causing it.

And this is happening on all of the setups I'm working on with K2 and even the basic template, so it really seems as though I'm missing an important step.

Thank you!