Keyword

Gallery and/or Video from other items appearing on new k2 items

More
13 years 5 months ago #86318 by Josh
No luck my side yet but still desperately trying to find a solution. Will let you know if I find one.

In the mean time I have to manually monitor and remove incorrect galleries from articles.

Does anyone know where you can inspect the actual names of the uploaded zip folders. I know they get stored in numbered folders inside /media however is it possible that the actual zip files name (if it contains spaces or other characters) could be causing the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #86319 by Alan Sparkes
Have just hit this problem too in K2 svn 2.5 . Am working on solution this morning

More
13 years 5 months ago #86320 by Alan Sparkes
I cant recreate this now in SVN version :(

However I can confirm that we were using 2.4.1 and that the database had the same youtube tags on many articles in the  video column. If you can I suggest removing from db and testing with SVN version.

The save  function happens in the item model and there is nothing really in there that looks wrong or obvious as a culprit. It uses main core Joomla functions to perform the save Alan Sparkes said:

Have just hit this problem too in K2 svn 2.5 . Am working on solution this morning

More
13 years 5 months ago #86321 by Josh
Thanks for taking a look. I'm going to check out my db again however I am always cautious as this problem is on one of my larger more active site so I need to be careful not to break something.

More
13 years 3 months ago #86322 by Momchil
OK I think I may have solved teh puzzle here .... Apparently you will have to manually tell the item ( article) in K2 to show the gallery - item view options - Image gallery - show! And it worked for me... I hope it does for you too :)