The facebook Like in k2 - size change and mail

• Filip Stadler
  • Filip Stadler's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #125364 by Filip Stadler
The facebook Like in k2 - size change and mail was created by Filip Stadler
I am new to k2 and I am playing with K3 joomla 3 using Gantry v4.0
Gantry Framework Base Theme.

I have a problem with the facebook like to a blog post and also I would like to disable the mail recommend function in my set up - where do I modify the size maybe some of the problem is the the template.

My problem with the facebook like looks like this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125365 by Lefteris
Hi. You didn't post an image or a link. The email button can be disabled in the K2 category settings under "Item view options".

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Filip Stadler
More
10 years 7 months ago #125366 by Filip Stadler
Replied by Filip Stadler on topic Re: The facebook Like in k2 - size change and mail
I did post a image included but I solved by a change frem Gantry v4.0 to numodusversus template.
but now the facebook like/share is gone.

I does not looks like the Facebook like/share key is working :(
I can se why they are gone now again only the tweet is there...

More
10 years 7 months ago #125367 by Lefteris
As you can see in the demo of numodusversus the Facebook button is there and working:

demo.nuevvo.com/#numodusversus/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=121&Itemid=119

So probably this is a matter of setup. Go the the item category edit page and check the "item view options".

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Filip Stadler
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125368 by Filip Stadler
Replied by Filip Stadler on topic Re: The facebook Like in k2 - size change and mail

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: As you can see in the demo of numodusversus the Facebook button is there and working:

demo.nuevvo.com/#numodusversus/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=121&Itemid=119

So probably this is a matter of setup. Go the the item category edit page and check the "item view options".

This is very strange when I look on the demo page - only the twitter shar is availbe on the demo so if the facebook like is gone can it be because they just remove the option via automatic updates as the demo does not have a facebook like as before on the demo.

I have looked on the item view and can't see why is not showen - I have made a category group called blogs and it should be visible also I have tried making items where I set the overide to be shown but its still not visible - so can et be some type of automatic fix made to the template ?

www.undergroundnews.dk/index.php/blogs/item/4-fakkeloptog-19-december-2013

On this page I have set the "Social sharing" to shown - OK I have just found a reason...

I am using Linux with firefox ubuntu - I just tried to look on my website on another computer and it was working fine so - a reason is found because I am running the DoNotTrackme and this made the view impossible to view on my computer. :lol:

So this my mistake - but other users do have thinks can can be a problem like this.

• Filip Stadler
More
10 years 7 months ago #125369 by Filip Stadler
I don't know but normaly a share to a specfik ground or page is possible but I can only share on my personal page for some reason using this facebook like key.
I I can pick cirkels on google..

More
10 years 7 months ago #125370 by Lefteris
Where do you want to post? You can only post where your Facebook account is allowed to post.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Filip Stadler
More
10 years 7 months ago #125371 by Filip Stadler

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: Where do you want to post? You can only post where your Facebook account is allowed to post.

Yes but I would like to post to a page or group wall where I am allowed to post...
I was testing out the joomla event gallery it allowed me to post to groups and pages
as I remeber but sharing a link to an article should be the same.

The event gallery was cool but not multiuser as needed - maybe this is facebook and account related but google do allow to pick circels also.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125372 by Lefteris
It seems you are right. The Facebook like button allows you to post only on your main account timeline.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Filip Stadler
More
10 years 7 months ago #125373 by Filip Stadler

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: It seems you are right. The Facebook like button allows you to post only on your main account timeline.

Is this posting limit made by the K2 ?

I would like it to be like other websites - where they can pic personal page, page or a group.