Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

500 - unknown colum error - new joomla user

• davegrimes
  • davegrimes's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #45792 by davegrimes
Okay, so I am using v2.0.0 of the Frontpage Slideshow plugin on 1.5.18 Joomla. I did not upgrade versions and did not install this version, I am now the sites administrator and my predecessor installed it.

When I set the module parameter for "category" to anything but "1" I get this error when loading the page the module is published to.

"500 - Unknown column 'home' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM fpss_slides WHERE state = 1 AND registers <= 25 AND ( publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR publish_up <= '2012-01-23 21:59:26' ) AND ( publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR publish_down >= '2012-01-23 21:59:26' ) AND catid IN ( home ) ORDER BY ordering"

Is this a conflict with the installed site template?  I can publish it to multiple positions without getting this error, it is only when I change the category. What is this error telling me?

I tried uploading slides into a category that I created called "1" and while I don't get the 500 error, the slides do not publish.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #45793 by Katia
Please install Admin Tools from www.akeebabackup.com/ in order to fix your permissions as they should be and then reinstall the extension.

In addition make sure that your PHP version is at least 5.3.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.