Keyword

error display on top of category view and details

• PCI Technologies
  • PCI Technologies's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #56810 by PCI Technologies
error display on top of category view and details was created by PCI Technologies
Hello,

I have added K2 to my site and I didn't get this error message before. I don't know if there is a conflict with french or something else...

Can someone see the error message and give me a hint on what to do ?

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$author in /hsphere/local/home/c102640/airconditioningmontreal.ca/components/com_k2/views/item/view.html.php on line 58 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hsphere/local/home/c102640/airconditioningmontreal.ca/components/com_k2/views/item/view.html.php on line 58
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$BeforeDisplay in /hsphere/local/home/c102640/airconditioningmontreal.ca/components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 28

www.airconditioningmontreal.ca/en/products/item/12-lennox-13acx-model

www.airconditioningmontreal.ca/en/products/itemlist/category/2-central-air-conditionners

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 11 months ago #56811 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: error display on top of category view and details
Hi Gustavo Gomez,

You can set the error reporting in Joomla to None. This has been discussed before at the old K2 community site. See here!

K2 Rocks \m/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.