Keyword

Problems with "tags" displaying in search

• darren
  • darren's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #56937 by darren
Hi there,

Sorry my first post is not a helpful post but one asking for help! :blush:

I have setup a listing but the problem as per the title is that when I add a new tag say "french fries" for a post about burger shop it will add the tag fine but when it comes to searching typing "french fries" it results in nothing.

I have enabled the plugin Search - K2 and made sure "Enable searching in tags" is set to yes.

Looking in the Tags section (backend) I can see the tags are published fine and also when viewing the article in the frontend I can see the tags at the bottom.

I have tried searching for tags of items which are in the main section through to sub categories but still nothing

The tags will show up if I add them to the meta keywords but this is only a temp workaround I can find for now.

Ideally I need to have the default K2 tools module working fine as I plan to have a search button for each section

Joomla 1.7
Latest version of K2 (2.5)

-- To the creators of this extension, a big thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #56938 by Sanchez Fox
Replied by Sanchez Fox on topic Re: Problems with "tags" displaying in search
Hello all...

I'm sorry to hear about your problem Darren, I have the same exact problem, and I don't know what to do!!! I was hoping to find some help here... :(

Please someone, anyone... Help us? I am desperate, I don't know what to dooooooo!

Thank you in advance.

More
12 years 11 months ago #56939 by Sanchez Fox
Hello, its me again....

Can anyone pls help...? I really dont know what to do anymore, I keep trying and trying anything that comes to my mind, but nothing seems to be working... All my work goes to drain if this is not fixed, so pls.... I beg you to help me :(

More
12 years 11 months ago #56940 by Sanchez Fox
Is it possible that noone knows how to help? Maybe some moderator could help? PLEASEEEE :S :(