Keyword

Do YOU have a good template to sell?

• Internaut
  • Internaut's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #57100 by Internaut
Do YOU have a good template to sell? was created by Internaut
I have been searching for a good theme that can handle K2 (won't use a template without it).
I saw one a while ago, and it had a great function - that when one clicked on the side menu, one did not wait for the whole site to load a page with all the same stuff except the new menu item. It loaded up in another window - like iframes use to, without re-loading the menu, images, header-footer and so on.

Can't find it any more. Do you know of one? Anyway, that is the type I am looking fort - I've been everywhere, well almost or I would have fouind the right one :S

SIDEBAR: To those reading that sell - read on --- Unfortunately, everywhere I look, none are for sale - most are only accessible via a "cluc" membership! I only want ONE (1) template/theme. Those that one CAN buy, are just an affiliate selling an affilaites affilated stuff.

Next, I'll have to buy a membeship at Sears or Walmart just to by socks! Sorry - sidetracked.

Ta for your patience.
I

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57101 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: Do YOU have a good template to sell?
Hi Internaut,

You can check the about page at getk2.org and see a list of template providers that supports K2. There are single templates but will cost as much as a subscription. You might want to consider JoomlaBamboo or GavickPro. Awesome pricing and offers a lot more than those single template purchases.

K2 Rocks \m/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.