• Matthew Brown
  • Matthew Brown's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57442 by Matthew Brown
K2 Extra fields Filter and Search Module was created by Matthew Brown
Hi All,

I thought I would carry on this item in the new forums, from the original;

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-extra-fields-filter-and

Because I've made some mods to the files for compatibility with K2 2.5 and J1.6 (should also work with 1.7)

Please note though: I've made some hacks and changes which are not going to work with older versions and which aren't fully complete. I'm just posting these up here in case a developer wants to carry on what I've started.
As such, if you dont really know what you're doing and development for you consists of copying and pasting then this isnt for you.

Changes include making the module xml file (and therefore the params) 1.6/1.7 compatible and allowing for output of multiple extra field filters, rather than only the 1

I should also note that it's not complete set of files as posted by the previous person, but only the itemlist model in terms of the hacks that were made by the previous version.
However I do have it working with the original hacks + my itemlist model + new module on j1.6.3 site running k2 v2.5

Happy programming
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrey Miasoedov
More
12 years 11 months ago #57443 by Andrey Miasoedov
Replied by Andrey Miasoedov on topic Re: K2 Extra fields Filter and Search Module
For your information joomcar.net module is now available for K2 2.5.0 and Joomla! 1.5/1.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.