Keyword

Content Module - clicking on items in the mod

• Kathy Thile
  • Kathy Thile's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57522 by Kathy Thile
I am using the K2 content module to display an item from a category. When you click on the item to see the full article view, the module appears on it--and that is redundant.

I would prefer for the module not to be repeated on the item. I prefer the behavior of the tutorial list on the front page of the getk2 site. If you click one of those items, the item appears--but not the module.

How can I accomplish that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #57523 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Content Module - clicking on items in the mod
Make sure the module is "assigned" to your home page only (or the page/menu link where you want to show it).

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Kathy Thile
  • Kathy Thile's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57524 by Kathy Thile
Replied by Kathy Thile on topic Re: Content Module - clicking on items in the mod
Thanks Fotis! (Great work on this component!!!)

It does the right thing if I assign it to the home page--the full article appears when you click--and it has no menu assignment and no module. But if I assign the module to the News page where I really want it to appear, then if you click the item to get the full article view, the article appears on the news page and therefore the module is also displayed: katwebdesign.com/testzoojoom/index.php/news1

Attachment not found

Attachments: