Keyword

JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:

• Ingmar Gutberlet
  • Ingmar Gutberlet's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #57584 by Ingmar Gutberlet
JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id: was created by Ingmar Gutberlet
HI,

I am new to K2 and have found a problem during my initial testing, which - to me - smells like a bug, but being a K2 newbie I wanted to ask and not point...

I installed K2 2.5.0 on a J1.5.23 testsite that has the JSN Epic Pro template and the related demo content installed. I migrated all items from Joomla to K2 without problems, but whenever I now call up an item for editing in K2 I receive the following error message at the top of the screen:

JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:65

and the text field next to "Author", which should show the author's name is not shown, only the "Change" button.

The normal joomla item editor says that the author of these articles is "Administrator" who according to jos_users is the only user and has id 62. This user "Administrator" was also imported to K2 and is given with the same id 62 in "K2 Users". No user with ID 65 to be found anywhere.

Anyway, if I click the "Change" button in the "Author" field in the K2 item editor, I am presented with a selection of Administrator (id 62) only and if I select this user as the author, the error message stops appearing. - Thus, as it seems, K2 migrates the author id wrongly or not at all.

Another thing that I do not understand is that jos_k2_users does not contain a single entry, even though the "K2 Users" list does contain one user. Could this be related?

Regards,
Ingmar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Teerawat Kingkaewsopon
More
12 years 5 months ago #57585 by Teerawat Kingkaewsopon
Replied by Teerawat Kingkaewsopon on topic Re: JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:
In case you already deleted that user ID please have a look at K2 Comments, if there is any comment from that user ID in K2 comment remain. The system will show the warning message.
I got the same problem, once I deleted comments of that user ID, all warning message disappear.

Hope this help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.