Keyword

K2 2.5 after closing the editor blank page shows u

• alvine olouch
  • alvine olouch's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57614 by alvine olouch
Hi,

I have just installed K2 2.5 version and if I edit a post from te frontend, after closing the editor window (not with the save button as it's still doesn't close the window) but the cancel button, it redirects me to the index page or to here component/k2/item/edit/index.php.

Both of the pages are empty. Modules are in position but no artciles (items) are showing up. Normally iI should get beack the item I have edited. Please see attached print screen.

I tried it with different templates so it's not a template issue.

Does someone have a solution for this?

I changed to 2.5 from 2.4.1 because by the fromer version of K2 I had also a problem with editing the items, namely I couldn't close the editor window as the red cancel didn't work at all the x didn't show up.
Also popup didn't work I had everything in the browser window. I don't know why as I didn't change anything compared to the case when it worked.

If someon knows a solution for this it also helps as I can downgrade to 2.4.1 again.

This is my wedding page so it really need a help :-))

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #57615 by SDKiller

Jozsef Weimper wrote: Hi,
... I had also a problem with editing the items, namely I couldn't close the editor window as the red cancel didn't work at all the x didn't show up.
Also popup didn't work...

It seems like javascript issue.
If you tried different templates and consider it not to be template issue - than maybe it goes from one of 3rd-party extensions.
Its difficult to figure it out without a link to your site

Russian K2 support on joomlaforum.ru

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.