I can not download files after upgrade

• Richard Onell Ibarra
  • Richard Onell Ibarra's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57770 by Richard Onell Ibarra
I can not download files after upgrade was created by Richard Onell Ibarra
[Es]
Hola Comunidad!
Tengo el siguiente problema, hice una actualización de K2 2.4.4 a 2.5.0 y ahora no me deja bajar archivos de ningún tipo, me envía un error 404...
por otro lado, en la parte de administración si puedo bajarlo y haciendo pruebas he detectado que es problema con el ID del archivo a bajar, mientras que en el backend logra encontrarlo en el frontend no logra encontrar el id... ¿alguien me podría ayudar a reparar este error?
muchas gracias.

[En]
Hello Community!
I have a problem, I did an upgrade from 2.4.4 to 2.5.0 and K2 now will not let me download files of any kind, send me a 404 ...
On the other hand, in the administration if I can download it and doing testing I found that a problem with the ID of the file to download, while the backend does find it on the frontend can not find the id ... Does anyone could help me fix this error?
thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard Onell Ibarra
  • Richard Onell Ibarra's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #57771 by Richard Onell Ibarra
Replied by Richard Onell Ibarra on topic Re: I can not download files after upgrade
i Solve with this Code thanks to Troponin for the code and bertrand for the link

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #57772 by Stefano Gatto
Replied by Stefano Gatto on topic Re: I can not download files after upgrade
Hi please can you help me, i have this problem yuo can see on this link :

www.radiowebitalia.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=73069:roberto-dellera-intervista-esclusiva-su-radio-web-italia&Itemid=453

If you try to download the attach you can see the error

i attach my item.php file
Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.