Keyword

[SOLVED] rsform insert to k2 item

More
12 years 11 months ago #57989 by liamm
[SOLVED] rsform insert to k2 item was created by liamm
I am using k2 to insert an entry from rsform to k2 (2.4x) and am using the sql mappings.
i want to insert and image (or three) into the k2 item but cant figure where the image gallery data table is. or is there a better way of doing it?
i am obviously going to ask the same question on the rsform forums

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #57990 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: rsform insert to k2 item
Look at creating a gallery from the backend of K2, all versions
You upload a zip file containing files that are then placed in a directory where they are unzipped.
Most everything is possible, but you will probably need custom code to do this.
Please elaborate on the steps you have taken with rsforms->mapping and how you manipulate rsforms to create a k2 item

More
12 years 11 months ago #57991 by liamm
Replied by liamm on topic Re: rsform insert to k2 item
let me explain a bit more.
the image and or zip file is loaded via rsform along with other details.
i either want the zip xpanded to the gallery as if i was uploading via the normal method or auto insert the image to the item. At the moment it just comes out as a link
here is the current form i used in an attempt to get line breaks inserted into the item

More
11 years 9 months ago #57992 by Marinel Cuculj
Replied by Marinel Cuculj on topic Re: rsform insert to k2 item
Did someone solved this?!

I would like to know how can I insert an image to K2 item through a rsform field?!

Can someone post step by step tutorial?!

Thanks!

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #57993 by Marinel Cuculj
Hi,

I am using RSForm Pro with mapings function to make new K2 items... it works like a charm.

I managed to insert images as well.. with this code wich I put in: Script called after form has been processed settings of the PHP SCRIPTS section in RS FORM.
	here

It works great, the image is saved, renamed, and it appears in K2. But it gives me an warning message:

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 2910

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 2977

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3004

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 3022

Can someone help, please? Thansk! :)

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #57994 by Marinel Cuculj
Issue was in newer version of PHP (5.4) on my server... I have replaced class.upload.php with the new one and now everything is ok :)

The new version of the class.upload.php file you can download from here .