Keyword

How to change item-order on Userpage?

• mattian
  • mattian's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #58238 by mattian
How to change item-order on Userpage? was created by mattian
I cannot find anywhere possibility to change the order in which User K2 items are shown on the User page. I have defined that the userpage shows 5 articles, but I cannot find anywhere how to change the listorder for these 5 articles. Now the items are in wrong order on the userpage. Can anyone tell me where the order for the user-items is defines and how can I change it?

This is the page I mean:

[urt=http://www.beneficiacare.fi/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=66&Itemid=306]Userpage sample[/url]

Amy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #58239 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Re: How to change item-order on Userpage?
Hi.

As far as I know, there is no way to alter the sorting of the User item page unless you do it in code.

You can now define the order of the tags page (this is new in 2.5) but not of the users nor search.

@olivierk

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• mattian
  • mattian's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #58240 by mattian
Replied by mattian on topic Re: How to change item-order on Userpage?
Ok, well I needed the same "blog" articles under two users, so I decided to go around this issue and copied the texts and imaged to the description-field of the user in the order that I wanted. So I got the order I wanted and the same texts under two different users.

Amy