Keyword

mysqli error - can not view any K2 items (j 1.7)

• Bethany Amborn
  • Bethany Amborn's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #58245 by Bethany Amborn
mysqli error - can not view any K2 items (j 1.7) was created by Bethany Amborn
I am building a new site in Joomla 1.7, and I am getting an error in K2 that will not allow me to view the articles in the category.

Link to see the error: knowndonorregistry.com/index.php/articles/itemlist/category/5-how-to

Error:
Warning: mysqli_close() [function.mysqli-close]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/knowndon/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 148

Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it? I really need K2 for this site...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58246 by Miguel Villela
Replied by Miguel Villela on topic Re: mysqli error - can not view any K2 items (j 1.7)
I am getting the same error, so this must be an issue with displaying articles by category.

More
12 years 8 months ago #58247 by Ryan
I also have this problem too from time to time. For me, this error only occurred when caching was turned on in Global Preferences. I had "K2 Categories" set as the menu item type of my homepage, so the RSS feed would syndicate there. However, I didn't want any articles showing up, so I turned off the "Component" area on the homepage using RocketTheme's Gantry Framework.

Would love to know if there is a fix for this.