Keyword

RSS Icon on Category Pages Not Working Properly

• Jerry Garner
  • Jerry Garner's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #58279 by Jerry Garner
bit.ly/cqYa6u

If you click on any of the sports in the main navigation menu, you will go to a category blog layout. If you click the RSS icon at the top of these pages, you will notice that it does not perform correctly.

In Firefox, it prompts you to open or save index.php. If you do this, all it opens is the html code for the page.

In IE, it fails to load the page. The tab says feed error, and the message on the screen says that the feed code contains an error.

Is this a known issue? Can someone point me in the direction of a solution? I don't mind turning off the icon if there's no other option, but if at all possible, I would really like to correct the error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jerry Garner
  • Jerry Garner's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #58280 by Jerry Garner
Replied by Jerry Garner on topic Re: RSS Icon on Category Pages Not Working Properly
Anyone?

If I can't get the rss to work, then how can I get the icon off the top of the page. It looks like amateur hour to have it there when it's not functional.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58281 by troponin
Which K2 Version ? I had Issues with K2 2.4.1 also. Now with 2.5.1 all works fine.

More
12 years 9 months ago #58282 by debra townsend
Replied by debra townsend on topic Re: RSS Icon on Category Pages Not Working Properly
Me too, so how do you remove the icon from the category pages

www.thesmallbusinessforce.com/index.php/rss/entrepreneurs-small-business-blogs-yoda/small-business-blogs-strategy-planning.html

Just upgraded to the new version 2.5.4