Keyword

pagination styling disappeard after using k2

More
12 years 11 months ago #58340 by firas
Hi,

i am using YT streamline template and i have a pagination.php file where it supposed to be, as i read other posts, i don't know why the template style for pagination dissappeard, is this a known issue with YooTheme templates, because the required php pagination file of the template exists.

thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #58341 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Re: pagination styling disappeard after using k2
Hi.

K2 has it's own css styles for the pagination widget so if the YT template overrides the Joomla ones in some way, they you'll need to match the K2 styles to the YT css overrides.

Unfortunately, if the template is not customized for K2 from the get go, you'll have to do some work to match all the original template styling. Good luck!

@olivierk

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

More
12 years 11 months ago #58342 by firas
Hi there,

thanks for the respond, but as i understood that K2 will use the pagination.php file found in the specific template i am using, and the template has this file, so could you please explain more about template overrides you mentioned.

thanks.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58343 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Re: pagination styling disappeard after using k2
K2 uses it's own CSS classes for pagination ie: <div class="k2Pagination">

Please provide a link/screenshot of what you are trying to achieve.

@olivierk

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

More
12 years 10 months ago #58344 by firas
hi,

i have attached an image that contains both layouts, its in arabic language :), the first layout is the YT streamline pagination with normal articles of joomla, the second layout is for k2 items pagination,
Attachments:

More
12 years 10 months ago #58345 by Olivier Karfis
This is a CSS issue. Use Firebug to find out the names/styles of the joomla YT template and make sure that the K2 Css styles match them. It's not a PHP issue.

@olivierk

More
12 years 10 months ago #58346 by firas
Hi Oliver,

in firebug it seems that my template uses the system css, but k2 does not, i have attached a screenshot for firebug, coul'd the problem be in k2? because as i understood k2 template i have created? i have just copied the default template into my template to customize it, as written in tutorials.

thanks for help.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58347 by firas
Hi Oliver,

You were very helpful, the issue solved by copying the css code from firbug.

thanks a lot.