Keyword

sh404SEF plugin mishandling K2 items as duplicates

• Wire Creative
  • Wire Creative's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #58408 by Wire Creative
Hi,

I'm using K2 2.5.1 with j1.7.2. I have the latest version of sh404SEF installed (I already posted on their forum, they told me you maintain the K2 plugin for their component).

Right now, K2 items are not generating their own URLs, but instead all the items within a category are being automatically assigned the same URL (the category name), which means that only one of the items in a category can be accessed. The rest are considered "duplicates" for the same SEF URL.

For example, I have 4 separate items in a category called "Video Communications." I have links from the main menu to each of those K2 Items, as well as a link to the Category view. The category view is correctly assigned the SEF URL "/video-communications.html". However, all four differently named Items are being assigned the same URL: /video-communications/".

I've tried deleting the k2 items, the menu items, purging the sh404sef URLs, creating new items, generating new URLS, but always the result is the same. And it happens with K2 items in every category.

I have K2 set-up to use all categories in the prefix, and the item's title in the URL.

Thanks if you can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58409 by Tom
Same for me. Any fix for that?

More
12 years 10 months ago #58410 by Orangehill
same problem here... any solutions?