Keyword

I have K2, want to see if K2 Integration will work

• DEBORAH PHILLIPS
  • DEBORAH PHILLIPS's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #58564 by DEBORAH PHILLIPS
I have K2, want to see if K2 Integration will work was created by DEBORAH PHILLIPS
Hi. I have several sites that i will be loading JomSocial onto. I would like to incorporate K2 Integration so i can have K2 news articles and Jomsocial combines running together on my home page.

Can you look at my home page and see what you think. The K2 articles are on the bottom of the home page in two columns that will be made one if Integration works. The k2 are local community articles being pulled from all of our categories.

www.hobnobjackson.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58565 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: I have K2, want to see if K2 Integration will work
Ive been to the Train @ Jackson!
Joomsocial has a special plugin i think for k2 user integration, but that may or may not be necessary

More
12 years 10 months ago #58566 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: I have K2, want to see if K2 Integration will work
btw, what did you use to create the buisness dir?

• Concerto Designs Inc.
More
12 years 9 months ago #58567 by Concerto Designs Inc.
Replied by Concerto Designs Inc. on topic Re: I have K2, want to see if K2 Integration will work
William - the business directory is in Sobi.

Deborah - nice work on the site - 2 suggestions:
1. get rid of the commercial template - the design is kind of crabby.
2. you can extend K2 to do more of the heavy lifting - the more you concentrate content in one component, the easier it will be to consolidate the UX and expose content to the searchbots.