Keyword

Layout Grid

• Akator
  • Akator's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #58662 by Akator
Layout Grid was created by Akator
Hello Forum,

I am having a hard time with k2. The problem is that when I click on a menu item which in my case is "Properties" it takes me to the page where all the k2 articles are listed. And it's showed as the following:

I want all articles to look like the first picture. Also if you notice, when you keep going down on the website, the pictures seem to go smaller. Like I said, how can I make all the articles look like the first picture when a person clicks on the "Properties" menu button.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58663 by troponin
Replied by troponin on topic Re: Layout Grid
take a look in backend - K2 - Categories. In the Cat you wanna show edit the Settings for Leading - Primary and Secondary items.

• Akator
  • Akator's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #58664 by Akator
Replied by Akator on topic Re: Layout Grid
I tried changing what you told me but nothing happens. Everything stays the same. I have two categories under the main category which is Properties. The two categories that fall under the Properties categories are August 2011 and November 2011. The category that has the most articles is the November category and thats the category that I edit, the November 2011 category. This is how I have it: