Keyword

Item view: "More in this category" customization

• joomlanew
  • joomlanew's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #59410 by joomlanew
Hi,
Although K2 has lot of features but still I have customized this component in a big way to my requirements because it is quite easy to modify this component.
But, I am stuck at one point. I am trying to display as many as 10 images in "More in this category" on item view page. I have already read this thread getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first%21/53-Item-view-More-in-this-category-customization .
However, for some reason, I can not use module in this case. Is it possible to modify item.php file in such a way that it shows, say, 10 images (5 previous and 5 next)? I have already modified it to show images in place of just the item titles. The modified piece of code that I have applied is this:

More
12 years 9 months ago #59411 by Tuna
Trying to do something similar is next and previous images. Did you get this worked out?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Muhammad Shoaib Ali
  • Infinity is something we cannot calculate yet.
More
12 years 9 months ago #59412 by Muhammad Shoaib Ali
Replied by Muhammad Shoaib Ali on topic Re: Item view: "More in this category" customization
OHHH...Looks very interesting...I will have a go at this.

I think there is a string you can use for that...Its the same way I achieved to do..

More In This {Category Name Comes Here}:

example if the category was Web Development then the template would automatically render that name.

More In Web Development:

I think I can work round this faster..Just need the weekend to play with it for a bit.

The only reason why we say something is infinity is because we cannot calculate it yet…and there are some things we will never be able to calculate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.