Keyword

Integrated in-content tabs?

• Lefteris
  • Lefteris's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #59631 by Lefteris
Integrated in-content tabs? was created by Lefteris
Anyone know of an integrated component or plug-in tab solution that works directly with K2 to show tabbed content on K2 pages?

I've seen several module solutions that show K2 content in a tabs module on your homepage or wherever, but I'm having a dandy of a time finding a tabs solution that integrates directly into K2 content pages to show the tabs on your actual K2 content pages.

I'm hoping I don't have to use a non-K2 related tabs solution and build them all out as independent modules and use the {loadposition} tag to place them into my K2 page content. That really makes content management a headache.

Appreciate any and all suggestions.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #59632 by sd12013
Replied by sd12013 on topic Re: Integrated in-content tabs?
Found one!!! If you're in a similar situation as I am and want tabbed content on your K2 pages, I think you'll find the K2 Tabber Free and K2 Tabber Pro plugins are brilliant.

BTW, this was the only solution I found anywhere. There are lots of options out there to add K2 content in tabs in a module but next to none to go the other way of simply having tabs on your K2 pages without using modules.

Check it: getk2.org/extend/extensions/date/item/239-k2-tabber-pro

More
12 years 8 months ago #59633 by Jakub Jedynak
Replied by Jakub Jedynak on topic Re: Integrated in-content tabs?
Or you can do it with free version of the component changing your templates.

getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first!/5004-Re-Integrated-in-content-tabs#5004