Keyword

'Item image options' issues

• Sophie
  • Sophie's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #59988 by Sophie
'Item image options' issues was created by Sophie
Totally new to K2 but loving it so far. I've been messing about customising my site for the last few days and this is the last issue that I just cant seem to figure out. I'm sure its a stupidly simple thing but it eludes me!

Basically, I most of my catagories are (and will be) set up with a leading count of two and a single column. After that the content (primary and secondary) will be 2 colums. Because my site is pretty narrow to begin with I want to utilize the item image options, so after the 2 lead articles the article images for the 2 column section show up a bit smaller.

From what I can tell, I set the image pixel width in the item image options, and then select the relevant size in the Category Item Layout. So under leading count I'd have large, with the regular image width set, adn then under primary and secondary I'd have small with a smaller image width set.

Problem is this isnt working for me! I cant seem to get the variable image options to kick in. Ive fiddled around with it for ages and still nothing. Have I missed something simple here?

I dont want to manually make the article images smaller because when clicking though from the catagory to the article I'd like the image to be the regular size, not small because I couldnt get k2 image options to work!!

Any help would be MUCH appreciated, I'm driving myself crazy on a problem that Im sure has a simple fix!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 10 months ago #59989 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: 'Item image options' issues
Hi Sophie,

What about the default settings in the K2 Categories -> Parameters ? The icon that is next to the Thrash icon. Check the image tab for the default sizing.

K2 Rocks \m/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.