Keyword

K2Mart

• Gameinatrix
  • Gameinatrix's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #60119 by Gameinatrix
K2Mart was created by Gameinatrix
Ok so I went and bought K2 Mart as I had Virtue Mart installed already and I love K2. Figured having the functionality merged would be great.

The install went fine, but I have two problems and have not yet gotten an answer at the Joomla Works forums so I thought I'd try here and the Joomla forums for some assistance.

Ok here are my stats:

Joomla 1.5.4
The latest version of K2
And latest version of Virtue Mart

K2 Mart installed fine, adding items works just fine.

Problems:
When clicking to add item to cart a window pops up with a button in it that says the word, button on it. That's all and when I click it, nothing happens. When I check the cart mod, the item is in there. So I then click go to Cart and it takes me to a page with the item in the cart. When I click check out another window opens and says loading, but it never loads. Just the word loading and a circle.

So I cannot get to the final stage of purchase to see if all is working.

Also I know that Virtue Mart allows for selling virtual items (such as PDFs etc) and I can't figure out where this is in K2Mart. I BELIEVE that where it asks for the URL is where you put a direct link to the object on your server and the URL is sent to the purchaser once they've completed purchase, but not sure and it's not in the documentation.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.