Keyword

K2 items missing :(

• Caryn Talay
  • Caryn Talay's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #60285 by Caryn Talay
K2 items missing :( was created by Caryn Talay
Hello,

I'm new to K2 and need help with an "warning" that has come up (Note it may be silly). I have a site that has been set up and have been administrating it just fine. Today I logged on (using joomla) and all my Items were missing. The categories etc are all editable and if I try link to an item it still comes up in the directory. And when I go onto the site itself, all the pages that would be the items show a 404 error.

The warning is as follows:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/centaco/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/cpanel/tmpl/default_tabs.php on line 37

The line number changes. If any one is able to help me! Would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #60286 by Robert Anderson
Replied by Robert Anderson on topic Re: K2 items missing :(
this just happened to me twice within the last 24 hours. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pellets/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/items/tmpl/default.php on line 80. I will inform you when I get my fix from my buddy who fixed it yesterday.

2 separate websites this happened on

More
12 years 9 months ago #60287 by Robert Anderson
Replied by Robert Anderson on topic Re: K2 items missing :(
My site had a corrupt table. here is a tube vid (for wordpress but it works the same) www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aFUfzCZuU0

I just repaired the k2_items table and everything was good

rob