Keyword

Problems with New and Modified Items - 404 error

• Joanna
  • Joanna's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #60465 by Joanna
I've started getting 404 errors with any newly added items or even modified items. I've checked the tables, and everything seems okay there, and there haven't been any major changes to the site setup. We did switch the domain name, but I wouldn't think that would be an issue. Any help would be very much appreciated. The site: dennysinafrica

Thanks,
Joanna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #60466 by YAVUZ AKBAL
I am having the same problem. K2 programmers have to find an urgent solution to these problems

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
12 years 9 months ago #60467 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: Problems with New and Modified Items - 404 error
Hi Joanna,

Can you share the admin login of your site?

K2 Rocks \m/

• Joanna
  • Joanna's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #60468 by Joanna
Hello Kannan. I've just emailed you the login credentials. Please do let me know what you find out.

Thanks so much,
Joanna

More
12 years 9 months ago #60469 by Rob
At first I was getting a 404 error but kept trying to configure k2 over and over following suggestions made in different posts until it worked correctly - which it ultimately did. I enabled front end editing in the parameters menu "front end" tab and then saved it. That may have been it although it didn't work at first.

Now I am having problems with the front end submission screen not going away unless I make and save an article first. If I open the edit window and then try to close it without making an article it does nothing - it won't close.

Also, how do I change which page is loaded when the editor is closed. When I make an article and save it, everything works as expected. When I close the editor the system goes to the home page. I want to select which page the system goes to after a submission. How do I do that?