Keyword

New to K2

• Gregwh
  • Gregwh's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #60736 by Gregwh
New to K2 was created by Gregwh
Hi all,

Just a quick newbie style question so sorry for that but you know what it is like when you are new to it....

All I am trying to do is present a better site to my users. My site has Joomla articles submitted by authors and some of those are pay per view. I have that set up and working but the display of ANY article is in Joomla 1.73's way only and it really isnt that great. I have tried all the flip books I can find and none work with Joomla 1.73. Some want to set up only on categories but when you do that you miss other categories that you want to have show up in it. Added to that, it appears they just dont work with Joomla 1.73 anyway as when you apply it to one category they show details from another.

So, I came to K2 in the hope of presenting a better reading experience to my users. So, given that, does anyone have any ideas how K2 can help and if I need extras for that, what extras I should try please?

I have installed K2 and imported but so far it hasnt been set to have any effect on my site that a user can see.

Thanks for any help.

Greg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.